Backpack Vacuum – The Hoover C2401 Backpack Vacuum Cleaner is probably the most renowned and quite a few commonly operated vacuums in the marketplace. This vacuum has a distinctive feature that makes it unique coming from all other vacuum cleaners. Hoover C2401 is fairly unusual in the sense that it must be very simple to use and may often be worn as being a bag. It includes padded ergonomic straps that lie on the shoulders cover up the uppermost portion of your hips.
Backpack Vacuum – Airflow: This is exactly about suction: greater airflow, the more suction. But it seems like every manufacturer lists an alternative measurement to rate their product’s suction-ability. Some use “Peak Horsepower” (PHP), some use Watts, some use Amperage, still others use Air Flow (CFM). Hopefully the models you are thinking about give you the same airflow specification, whether is PHP, Watts, Amps or CFM.
Backpack Vacuum – Backpack vacuums can trim your cleaning time into half. With less effort applied cleaning your property or perhaps your stairs you should have more time and energy to accomplish other items. Their cords reach up to 50 feet long this helps you save time. There is no more must continue switching with wall plugs. You just activate your vacuum and shut rid of it for those who have completed your cleaning.
Backpack Vacuum – There is no better bargain compared to the Sanitaire BackPack vacuum if you are looking for easily portable models of hoovers. They are ergonomically designed with back support, harness, detachable cord and disposable dust bags. The user would find it very easy to move around employing this vacuum. Cleaning hard surfaces is easier with the Sanitaire Commercial Canister Vacuum Cleaners. They come with both a bagged and bagless dust collection system.
Backpack Vacuum – a very big advantages of backpack cleaners is they tend to be versatile than upright vacuums. They can handily clean locations where upright vacuums cannot and may greatly reduce the period of time necessary to clean. Because of their efficiency you can use them primarily by commercial/professional cleaners to scrub many different areas like schools, businesses, elevators, stairs, etc. But why are professional cleaners the main ones using backpack vacuums? Why doesn’t everyone have used them? With a backpack vacuum cleaner you will be able to work quick and efficient of floors, stairs, curtains, shelves, spaces around and beneath the furniture, the furnishings itself, as well as ceiling fans and tops of cabinets with all the right attachments. But that is only one advantage of the backpack on the upright.
They also appear in many designs and models in many well known brands. Hoover, ProVac, and Proteam are just a few to mention. Your back is incredibly strong sufficient reason for a large number of vacuums weighing no more than 10 pounds they’re very easy to handle. You can say it’s much simpler lying on your back than lifting and pulling an upright vacuum together with your arms.
These types of products are usually employed in commercial situations. A cleaning company, for instance, might use backpack vacuums to quicker sweep by having a office or house floor. Homeowners start to show to the telltale vacuums, however, since they make large homes faster and much easier to wash, and are simple to obtain down and up the stairs, especially in comparison to uprights and canister vacs.
- Lightweight design weighs less than 10 pounds allows for superior mobility
- Chiropractor designed harness reduces user strain
- Quiet Operation- clean without disrupting the environment around you
- VERSATILE - Powerful motor is perfect for cleaning hard floors, carpets, stairs, and upholstery; maneuvers easily around desks, chairs, and equipment....
- LARGE CAPACITY - 10-quart filter provides maximum cleaning ability with 3 times the capacity of a standard upright vac making it perfect for large...
- IMPROVED AIR QUALITY - Four Level Advanced Filtration with HEPA media filter to help students and teachers breathe better air; certified Gold by the...
- ERGONOMIC BACKPACK VACUUM. The backpack vacuum weighs 10.3 lbs with dimensions of 12" x 9" x 20". The perfect size to move around comfortably while...
- COMMERCIAL OR RESIDENTIAL APPLICATIONS. The powerful vacuum and backpack blower works for both residential and commercial applications. Use the...
- 4 STAGE TRUE HEPA FILTRATION. The commercial backpack vacuum utilizes a 4 level filtration system with an 8 quart HEPA Bag, cloth shakeout bag HEPA...
- Cleaning and Janitorial/Equipment and Equipment Parts
- Made in: United States
- Dimensions: 14 X 33 X 14
- Lightweight and comfortable for an exceptional user experience
- Anatomically-formed shoulder straps of perforated foam and mesh lining increase the breathability for a more comfortable fit
- The toolkit includes a 1 1/2" double-bend wand, 17" crevice tool, 14" Power-Glide carpet tool, 14" hard floor tool and a 4' hose
- Lightweight, backpack vacuum is ideal for hard-to-reach places and for moving around offices and larger work spaces
- CRI seal of approval certified model is well-equipped with four-stage filtration
- 5 amperes of power, and a wide assortment of 1-1/2-inches attachments for carpet and bare floor cleaning
- Includes a reusable commercial cloth bag with paper option
- Built-in blower allows you more versatility with cleaning and maintaining your home
- Compact form allows you to clean tight spaces and detail small areas like the inside of a vehicle
- High Quality Powr-Flite Equipment and Supplies.Cord Type 18/3 Yellow,Cord Length 50 ft
- Commercial Grade
- Innovative Design
- 100331 ProTeam micro filter vacuum bags fit the LineVacer, CoachVac, Super CoachVac and MegaVac vacuum cleaners
- ProTeam vacuum filters are designed to safeguard indoor air quality and to optimize the performance of your vacuum cleaner
- Micro filter bags have fully-laminated inner linings that extend filter life and eliminate risk of shredding; double-pleated design provides...
- PATENTED DESIGN - Prolux 2.0 Bagless Backpack Vacuum uses Patented Technology that is revolutionizing the cleaning world! Prolux bagless tech is 40%...
- MANEUVERABILITY - The problem with most backpack vacuums is that they are heavy, tools are difficult to use and they are expensive to maintain. The...
- DEPENDABLE - Features a 125 CFM thermal protected motor with Motor Bypass Valve Technology. Never worry about over filling or burning up your motor. A...